We've been busy once again...and life will continue to get busier I am sure :)
Good news: I got a job teaching the second summer session at OCC. Same class -- stress management. Different campus -- Southfield. It's a bit of a drive, but our "regular" babysitter Aubree is able to help us out and will be covering for us when I am there. It's such a blessing to have her in our lives. She is a great babysitter and the girls love her. When I am not teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning, I will be taking a night class Mondays and Wednesdays to keep my teaching certificate current. I am taking Abnormal Psychology. What a hoot :) I am excited --- thought admittedly a bit nervous --- about entering the classroom as a student again. Something I haven't done since 2004....
Let's see...McKenzie is starting soccer tomorrow. Should be awesome. We will, of course, post pictures. Kylie is growing up so fast and is starting to have preferences for things and will voice her opinion if she thinks "Sis" is being too rough, or taking toys away, or loving on her. She knows what buttons to push to get McKenzie going. I think it's hilarious. :)
We went on our first camping trip the weekend before Mother's Day. It was great! We had a wonderful time. Next trip is planned for Father's Day weekend...we'll post pictures of that too.
We are looking forward to Rob's friends Vinny and Walter coming in over the 4th and for Rob's brother Jon and his wife Jenni to visit us in early June. We never get visitors really, so this is a big deal for us. We feel blessed. :)
Life is good. Just picking up the pace with Spring and Summer fast approaching! We planted a vegetable garden near the lake. Hoping it will grow like crazy --- tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower. YUM!!!
So....that's what's happening. Hope life is treating you wonderfully! May God smile upon you today in your heart and may you feel His love. We are blessed!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Kelli and Rob,
Your girls are getting so big! Wow how time flies! I cannot wait to see pictures of McKenzie playing soccer! It is so fun watching kids playing sports, the smaller the better! Have a great summer!
Love,
The Douglas'
Thanks for the update, I check often :)! Sounds like you all are doing great! Have fun camping, you're braver than I am! My idea of camping = hotel and showers daily! haha, not quite camping, huh?!
Post a Comment