McKenzie is pretty much potty trained. She went 4 days with no accidents! Again, I don't count night time because we are not there yet :) Tomorrow morning, we are going to visit her possible new preschool for next year. It's right here in town and her teacher, Miss Judy, has been teaching there for 16 years!!! I just want to make sure it's legitimate and that all is well. I am hoping McKenzie will enjoy it. We are also going to try and change her gymnastics class to Tuesday nights. We'll have to see how it goes. Sometime this week, she and I may be going to the mall with "Aunt Laura" to pick out her pretty big white dress to be a flower girl!!! We are so excited. :)
Kylie is doing super well and she is such a snugglebug. :) I swear the girl cannot go to sleep without smelling me/having me hold her, which is such a blessing. We went shopping for her Elmo-themed birthday party next Saturday and it will be soooo cool! I do not have the talents of my friend Shelby :), but I will do my best! We're having chicken and all other sorts of good food, yet to be determined by my Costco run later this week. We're having chocolate cupcakes for desert :)
Let's see...other than that, you know Rob's job is pretty good :) We're still praising God for helping us through this round of cuts. :) Today, he got to go on the roof and play with his "man toys" while he broke gigantically huge, world-record icicles off of our house. It was so crazy because with the "heatwave" today, they were making water leak into our laundry room! I applied to teach online for the University of Phoenix and am waiting to hear back from them. We'll have to see how that goes...:) Well...I have students online right now with Tutor.com :) I better go! Thanks for reading my ramblings. Have a wonderful week! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment