Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dedication Sunday and The Rest of the Story :)

So, on Sunday, Kylie was dedicated to the Lord! YAY!!! It was so special and beautiful. :) Rob's mom, dad, stepmom, and two aunts were able to share this special day with us. :) As much as Kylie enjoyed the attention, I think little Miss McKenzie enjoyed it more :) Everyone was so nice to us. Thank you for driving up to share in this day! :)
I attached some pictures below for you guys to see. I know....I still have a long way to go with the weight battle :), but when I look at where I started, I'm feeling pretty good about it :) I just looked back at pictures fully pregnant with Kylie. Wowsers! Was my belly ever big! :) So...I'm working on it :) Yesterday, I ran 2.5 miles with the girls in their jogging stroller. Now, "running" is not exactly the word, but I was passing the walkers at the park, so I know I at least had my slow jog going :) It felt sooooo good to run again! I am hoping that as time progresses, it will just get easier and easier, as most things do.
The rest of this week is pretty busy for us. We are having dinner with my friend Laura and her "new" boyfriend (2 months?) Jeff on Friday. Yay for Laura! :) On Saturday, we are supposed to be hanging out with our friends Mike and Meg and their two chillins'. Sunday is church again. And in one week, Rob heads to DC. :)
So...life is pretty packed! We had to miss storytime this morning at the library because McKenzie has a pretty bad cold/cough. I don't want to be one of those parents to infect other children! That is probably a huge pet peeve of mine. Some parents don't even think otherwise when taking a sick child to public places, but I sure do :) I don't want to be that kind of parent!
Ok....off my soapbox....Better get going. :)

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Hey!! Just wondering if you guys ever got my email last week, I've been having issues with people not getting my emails?! Rob's family has been in our prayers, as well as yours for the traveling. I hope the girls sleep the whole time :)! (wishfull thinking, I know :)!)

Also, Kelli you look great in the pictures, can't even tell you JUST had a baby!