Hey everyone! So...we're supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow. Yay!! Can you sense the sarcasm? :) Oh, how I wish we lived in Arizona! :) I am wishing more and more every day....So, it goes. We are now into February, so that is super exciting! Yes, it is 1AM and I am up..."working" online with my Tutor.com job. It's crazy! I am sooo sleepy, but I also know that in just a few short days, I'll probably be up around this time anyway, so it's good practice. Rob's dad and stepmom are here tonight. They drove up from OH to spend the weekend with us through Saturday. :) Sooo excited and McKenzie is too. It's not often we get out-of-town visitors, but we sure appreciate it when everyone comes! :) Alyce (Rob's stepmom) also brought yummy food for after baby comes to freeze! What a huge blessing! We're hoping to jump out and about a bit tomorrow, but we'll see where the weather takes us. It would be soooo cool if Rob could have the day off of work, but we'll see :) Well...I have three minutes left and am praying no one logs on to work with me, so I better jet. :) Have a great snowy weekend. I'm going to see Juno with some girlfriends and my big sis on Saturday. So excited! :) I love movies :)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Snow....Again?
Hey everyone! So...we're supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow. Yay!! Can you sense the sarcasm? :) Oh, how I wish we lived in Arizona! :) I am wishing more and more every day....So, it goes. We are now into February, so that is super exciting! Yes, it is 1AM and I am up..."working" online with my Tutor.com job. It's crazy! I am sooo sleepy, but I also know that in just a few short days, I'll probably be up around this time anyway, so it's good practice. Rob's dad and stepmom are here tonight. They drove up from OH to spend the weekend with us through Saturday. :) Sooo excited and McKenzie is too. It's not often we get out-of-town visitors, but we sure appreciate it when everyone comes! :) Alyce (Rob's stepmom) also brought yummy food for after baby comes to freeze! What a huge blessing! We're hoping to jump out and about a bit tomorrow, but we'll see where the weather takes us. It would be soooo cool if Rob could have the day off of work, but we'll see :) Well...I have three minutes left and am praying no one logs on to work with me, so I better jet. :) Have a great snowy weekend. I'm going to see Juno with some girlfriends and my big sis on Saturday. So excited! :) I love movies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
McKenzie looks just like a mini Kelli in the sledding picture! So fun :o)
Welcome to the blog world! Good Times!
Post a Comment